Dear Friends and Families,
It is with pride that we send our eighth graders onto high school. They have done well at Saint Isabella School and as they leave us, we know they are taking with them the gift of community they helped to build during their years here. We hope they will come back often for they will always remain a part of us. We will keep them in our hearts and prayers. Before we let them go today the school community celebrated the Baccalaureate Mass with them. This evening at 5:30 is the eighth grade Commencement Ceremony. What a joyous day!
As we close out this school year, we want to highlight a few accomplishments of our school over the last year. We could not have achieved these successes without your dedication to the Saint Isabella School community. Specifically, we want to thank our Parent Club Board and School Advisory Board for their leadership and support. We thank you all.
- Our dedicated faculty who have worked diligently on our WASC process.
- We enhanced our campus security by installing new video surveillance cameras and fencing.
- Increased the linkage between our parish and school communities through monthly PSR/school masses organized by grade.
- Expanded our development fund to provide more financial assistance for our students as well as professional development opportunities for our teachers.
- Increased fundraising, which makes so many of these achievements possible.
- Schoolwide technology integration
- Implementation of SchoolSpeak
- Implementation of STAR Reading and Mathematics testing
- Implementation of Common Core Math and ELA
- Strong Catholic Identity
- Healthy financial reserves
- Growth of the CARES Fund (Annual Fund)
- New technology opportunities
- Introduction of Mindfulness training
We need volunteers to help prepare classrooms for the next school year. See the opportunities below. We are grateful for your willingness to help your children.
Yours in Christ,
This content is password protected.