August Back to School Packet: Forms that need to be filled out at the start of the school year.
Parent Booker: Log in all of your service hours from home. You may also sign up for various school activities on this site.
To find the most current School Newsletter select Weekly Packet from the News menu.
School and Family Directory. You can download the latest version of the School and Family Directory here. Includes directories for Staff, SAB, PCB, Room Parents, Volunteer Coordinators and Student Council.
Parent/Student Handbook: Download the latest version of the Parent/Student Handbook here.
Commonly Requested Parent Forms
Field Trip Information:
Shield The Vulnerable The “Protect Children” certification is required to drive on field trips. Fingerprinting is also required for over-night field trips. Click here for Shield The Vulnerable instructions.
Field Trip Driver Information This information needs to be updated each school year for each driver.
Acceptable Use of the Internet Policy
Saint Isabella School strongly believes in the educational value of technology and recognizes that electronic services have the potential to support curriculum and student learning. The goal of providing such service is to promote educational excellence by facilitating resource sharing, innovation and communication. The school will make every reasonable effort to protect students, teachers and staff members from any misuses or abuses as a result of experiences with an information service accessed through our school. However, users may encounter material that is controversial and which users, parents, teachers or administrators may consider inappropriate or offensive. On a global network, it is virtually impossible to completely control the content of data. It is the user’s responsibility not to initiate access to such material. Saint Isabella School has designated the computer teacher or principal as system administrator.
The use of the information service is a privilege and not a right; therefore inappropriate use may result in withdrawal of those privileges. Unacceptable conduct and/or illegal interaction with the information services is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to such action as:
- Using the network for any illegal activity, violating copyright or other contracts
- Using information services for commercial activities for profit or product advertising
- Degrading or disrupting equipment or system performance
- Vandalizing the data of another user
- Wastefully using finite resources
- Gaining unauthorized access to resources or entities
- Invading the privacy of others/giving out PowerSchool account information
- Using an account owned by another user without authorization
- Posting confidential, rude, scandalous, abusive or objectionable information in chat rooms, on social networking sites, on webpages, in profiles etc. on the Internet
- Creating a link with the Saint Isabella Web site or any related site without written permission from the principal
- Posting personal communications without the author’s consent
- Posting anonymous messages
- Placing unlawful information on a system
- Using abusive or otherwise objectionable language
- Sending messages that are likely to result in the loss of recipient’s work or systems
- Sending “chain letters”, “broadcast” or “chat” messages to a list of others
- Political lobbying
Any other use which would violate the policies of Saint Isabella School concerning proper student conduct and/or which would violate the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Users accept the responsibility for reporting any misuse of the computers or related equipment to the adult in charge. Misuse can come in many forms and include vandalism, theft and any message sent or received that indicate or suggest pornography, unethical or illegal solicitation, racism, sexism or inappropriate language. Any user who is uncertain as to whether a particular proposed use is inappropriate shall make prior inquiry with the System Administrator.